**Due to the nature of this class, no refunds will be given. Please read the description before purchasing. Thank you!**
This is a pre-recorded class on Facebook Live.
The Live videos will remain in the group after the class to be watched at your convenience.
Upon purchase, you will receive an invoice. Please make sure you enter your e-mail address correctly! Click on "Telecharger" to download a pdf document with the link to the Facebook group.
This class will cover the step by step decoration of the 6 cookies shown in the picture. No physical products will be provided. You will have to source your own materials:
- Royal icing (basic recipe will be provided in the Facebook group)
- Cookies (basic recipe and cutting templates will be provided in the Facebook group)
- Gel food colors (to match the picture or to your choice)
- Piping bags (tipless or with tips and couplers)
- If using piping tips you will need #1, #2, #3, #101, #102 or #103,#104.
- It is recommended to have at least piping bags #101, #102 or #103, and #104 even if using tipless bags, but a tipless alternative will be taught.
- Fine point Black food marker (rainbow dust preferred), or a super fine brush and black gel or airbrush color.
This class does NOT include an in-depth discussion of icing consistencies. If you are unfamiliar with icing consistencies, this is your first time working with royal icing, or you need a refresher, please purchase the BUNDLE CLASS that includes my ROYAL ICING 101 class.
The group also includes a pre-class video where I review the class materials and make sure everything you will need is crystal clear. This Live video will remain recorded in the group for your reference.
During this class, we will go over flooding two cookies to create a colorful wet on wet base that will serve as our canvas to draw an organic and unique floral design. We will then draw the details and bring the base to life using food markers. The class also includes piping 4 different flowers/branches, adding dimensional details, and doing some basic hand lettering with pressure piping.
All my classes are bilingual English/Spanish.